Many small business are interested in using direct mail but you need to know what you are doing in order to be successful. In this interview with Kurt Johnson, one of the founders of PostcardBuilder.com, we learn some tips and tricks in creating direct mail campaigns that will result in increased leads and business success.
Here are some of the questions I asked Kurt:
- When is direct mail a good choice?
- How about for B2C vs B2B what differences should we take into account?
- Give us some examples of best practices. What helps get a good response rate?
- What about testing? How many would we need to send out to get a good read?
- How about direct mail no-nos?
- Any successful case studies you can talk about?
- How should we evaluate a direct mail campaign?
- Tell us a little about your service? How are you different from other providers?
Hope you find it interesting. You can listen here using the player below or visit my podcast site to download the audio file to your mp3 player. You can also find it on iTunes using this link. (note will open iTunes on your computer)